Friday, April 30, 2010

Driving for the Olympics?

Vague. Definitely the word I would use if I were asked to discribe our border crossing instructions in only one. "Uh... Yeah I guess we're thinking about meeting at the Canadian border on the fifteenth of January. Or maybe the fourteenth." This was our newly acquired boss. "Yeah I'll give you guys a call in a couple weeks and let you know." It was December 29th.
So... we went. We were too excited about our super awesome olympic adventure to worry about little details like... anything. Besides, everytime I asked a question they avoided it and distracted me with something or made me feel guilty about asking the question in the first place. For example: Me: "So... what kind of buses are we driving up there anyways?" Boss: "Don't be a wuss, want a soda?"
Anyways one thing led to another, we signed open ended contracts and planned an elaborate road trip in the general direction of... North.

No comments:

Post a Comment